MUUAA HAHA HAHA HAHA!!!!
This schedule serves merely as an outline as we retool and plan this event with COVID-19 strategies.
Please Note: This schedule may change periodically, and we will do our best to communicate when more details develop.
Family fun weekend filled with all things Halloween! Costume and site decorating contest, pumpkin carving, Halloween movie, trick-or-treating, and so much more. It’s going to be AMAZING!
- 9am Juice & Donuts – office porch
- 10am Scavenger Hunt – cards located outside the Lodge
- 2pm To-Go Crafts & Ghoul Goodies – Single Packaged to do at your own campsite
- * 4pm Costume Contest (Human & Pets) – This will be a Virtual Submission via email – email@example.com / or text 231-221-2650
- Babies & Toddlers (4 and under)
- Kids (5 to 12), Teens (13 – 18)
- Adults (over 18)
- Themed Group
- * 4pm Pumpkin Carving/Painted Contest – front office
- Bring your carved, or painted pumpkin to office for judging between 1pm-130pm
- People’s Choice (ballots must be turned into the front office by due by 5pm)
- 4:30 to 5:30pm Trick or Treating – Please use single packaged candy
*for the safety of our little monsters, no vehicle traffic allowed in the park during this time*
- 8:30pm- Friday, September 17th is Hocus Pocus / Saturday, September 18th is The Addams Family
- * 9pm Site Decoration Contest Ends
People’s Choice (ballots must be turned into the front office by 9pm)
- Gift Card’s are awarded in each contest: Costume, Pumpkin, and Campsites. Happy Spooky weekend!*Please see Contest Rules Below
Submit your picture via text (231.221.2650) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 430pm on Saturday.
Valid submissions MUST include:
– Contestant’s Name
– Age Group (one category only) Categories Include the following: (Kids under 4, Kids 5-9, Kids 10-17, Adult, Themed Group, or Pet) **
Pictures will be posted by age group on our SLRC Facebook page)
– Site Number (Please note you must be staying with us during our Spooktacular weekend in order to compete in the contest. Voting is open to the public.)
Voting will run from Saturday through 9am on Sunday
**Limit of one submission per person. For example, a pet can be in the pet category OR themed group, but not both.
Pumpkin Carving/Painting Contest
Bring your carved or painted pumpkin to the front office for check-in by 1:30pm.
Ballots are given at check-in; limit of one ballot per site. Pumpkins available for $5.
Site Decoration Contest
Contestants need to come to the front office to register. Any sites competing in the contest will have a stake with a number located at the front of their lot.
Ballots are given at check in; limit of one ballot per site.