Reservations may be made online with the form at the bottom of the page or by calling (231) 873-7199. Before making your reservation, please review this page so that you have a better understanding of our reservation process.
Important information to keep in mind:
- The base rate is a family rate based on 2 adults and their children 18 and under. Additional charges are applied for additional adults and tent set-ups. Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults.
- We require separate site holders for each site reserved, and we cannot hold sites.
- We do our best to accommodate site requests, but we cannot guarantee specific sites.
- We do accept groups, but we are a family campground. Quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- You must be 21 years old to rent a campsite. If you are a group of all adults, everyone must be at least 21 years of age.
Information to have on-hand when making your reservation:
- Full names of individuals on the site
- Address and phone number
- Pet information
- Arrival and departure dates
- Type of site hook-up
- Type of camping unit (1 RV or 2 tents maximum)
- Vehicle, trailer, ORV or boat information – A Combination of 2 are allowed per campsite
Important Payment Information
- The deposit for your site is due 48 hours after you make your reservation.
- If you are staying 2 nights or less, you must pay the full amount. If you are staying 3 or more nights, half of the amount is due.
- Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, or money order. A $3 processing fee is applied to all reservations.
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the date of your arrival in order to get a refund. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged.