About Our Rates
Rates depend on several factors, including when you want to schedule your stay both within the season and within the week. Rates also vary according to whether you’re seeking a cabin rental or a campsite.
Peak Season Rates (June 10th through August; rates also include holidays)
|Water & Electric (Back-In)||Ranging from $60 to $80|
|Full Hook-Up (Back-In)||Ranging from $70 to $90|
|Full Hook-Up (Pull Thru)||Ranging from $75 to $95|
|Standard Cabin||Ranging from $90 to $105|
|Loft Cabin||Ranging from $105 to $120|
Off-Season Rates (May through June 8th & September-Rates do not include holidays)
|Site Type||Weekday Rate (Sun-Thur)||Weekend Rate (Fri-Sat)|
|Any Type of Site||$55||$60|
Seasonal RV Rates
Our seasonal rate is $3,300 plus electric. We currently have a wait list for available seasonal sites. In order to be added to the wait list, there is a $200, non-refundable deposit you’ll need to pay. Once you become a seasonal site holder, that deposit will be applied to your seasonal charges. If you are interested in being added to the list, please contact us!
Minimum Stays During Regular Season
On regular season weekends that are NOT holidays or during July 7th-August 12th, water/electric sites require a 2 night minimum stay; full hook-up sites and cabins require a 3 night minimum stay.
Minimum Stays During July and August
If your stay includes the weekend from July 7th – August 12th, a 3 night minimum is required for water/electric sites and cabins; a 4 night minimum is required for full hook-up sites.
Minimum Stays During Holidays
A 3 night minimum stay for Memorial Day and Labor Day are a 3 night minimum stay on all sites and cabins. Any reservations from June 29th-July 4th require a 4 night minimum for all water/electric sites & cabins & a 5 night minimum stay for all full hook-up sites.
- All rates are based on 2 adults and their children 18 & under.
- Additional adults over 18 will be charged $10 per adult per night.
- There is a limit of 4 adults per campsite. For 3 – 4 adults, additional rates apply—see above.
- You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a campsite. For groups of all adults, everyone in the party must be at least 21 years of age.
- Cabins are assessed a 5% tax in addition to the nightly rate.
- While the campground can guarantee the chosen site/cabin type, it cannot guarantee a specific site/cabin location unless the $35 site guarantee fee is paid.
In order to receive a refund, cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the date of your arrival and a $25 cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations made less than 14 days will forfeit their deposit. No refunds on or after arrival.