WE BEGIN ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS NOVEMBER 4TH, 2019 AT MIDNIGHT. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT A RESERVATION REQUEST FORM VIA EMAIL FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLEAR YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO SEE THE FORM AT MIDNIGHT.
Reservations may be made online with the form at the bottom of the page or by calling (231) 873-7199. Before making your reservation, please review this page so that you have a better understanding of our reservation process.
Important information to keep in mind:
- The base rate is a family rate based on 2 adults and their children 18 and under. Additional charges are applied for additional adults and tent set-ups. Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults.
- We require separate site holders for each site reserved, and we cannot hold sites.
- We do our best to accommodate site requests, but we cannot guarantee specific sites.
- We do accept groups, but we are a family campground. Quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- You must be 21 years old to rent a campsite. If you are a group of all adults, everyone must be at least 21 years of age.
Information to have on-hand when making your reservation:
- Full names of individuals on the site
- Address and phone number
- Pet information
- Arrival and departure dates
- Type of site hook-up
- Type of camping unit (1 RV or 2 tents maximum)
- Vehicle, trailer, ORV or boat information – A Combination of 2 are allowed per campsite
Important Payment Information
- The deposit for your site is due 48 hours after you make your reservation.
- If you are staying 2 nights or less, you must pay the full amount. If you are staying 3 or more nights, half of the amount is due.
- Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, or money order. A $3 processing fee is applied to all reservations.
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the date of your arrival in order to get a refund. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged.